Our St. Margarets Studio is open.
The studio has been reimagined to offer a more traditional type of exercise area for Personal Training as well as allowing us to introduce Cirq@Rize, a revolutionary concept that will take your fitness to another level.
– We take your health seriously. We have measured our spaces and made sure that each class participant is able to safely workout whilst maintaining the recommended safety distance. Throughout the rest of the studio we ask members to maintain social distancing.
– Our class capacities have been recalculated according to the total number of demarcated workout zones and in line with the Covid-19 framework from our governing body UK Active.
– The number of classes per day have reduced, and start times have been staggered, so no two classes start or end at the same time and to allow sufficient time to sanitise the equipment and studio.
– We have purchased an eco friendly, non-toxic fogging sanitiser unit which will regularly pass through the Studio.
– Best practices will be advertised throughout the studio and all we ask is that everyone plays their part in keeping us all safe.
– The water fountains will be out of use to minimise touch points, please bring your own water.
– Members will be asked to not attend classes if they are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 such as high temperature, cough etc.
– All members will be asked to agree to a code of conduct to allow them to use the studio which will include their responsibilities in hygiene, cleaning down equipment after use etc.
– We have additional anti-bac stations
– We ask you to bring your own Yoga Mat if possible, we will be sanitising ours between classes.
– We ask you to come already dressed to workout as our shower facility and changing room will be limited. Sanitising spray and cloths will be available for members to wipe down showers, lockers and touch points before and after use.
– We will be asking our members to become an extension of our housekeeping by washing or sanitising their hands and any equipment before and after each workout, we’re all in this together.
– Movement around the Studio will be directional, guided by show stands, posters and floor
– Professional cleaning hours have been increased allowing deep cleaning of studios on a daily basis.
To keep our staff safe, we have reduced the time they spend in reception. If you experience difficulty getting in touch by phone, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will call you.
You will notice that considerable effort has been made to keep the popular classes at the same day of the week or time as much as possible- we want to help you keep your Feel Good Rize habits.
Our trainers have been delighted to see such a positive response to our live-streamed & on demand classes. We are continually developing these much-loved workouts, and you can now join Rize Online- a fully integrated virtual platform to allow you to enjoy Rize classes at home if you are unable to get into the Studio. Join here .
We are aware that not everyone will be able to return immediately to the Studios, work schedules have changed and many of us are working from home. We are confident that our online classes will come in handy for all these situations.
Members will be able to freeze their membership until they are ready to return with no penalties.
If you have a pack we will extend the expiry date to ensure your classes are available to you when you are ready. This is a manual process so please bare with us. If you are looking to return and your pack appears to have expired, simply email us at the Studio and we will get them reactivated straight away.
Our system was not built with a crisis like the one we have just been through in mind. This means that packs will have naturally expired on their original expiry date.
We will be reactivateing all packs with unused classes so that nobody misses out. This is a manual process so please bare with us.
If you want to book a class and your pack has yet to be reactivated please drop us a line and we will get straight on it.
Personal training will be carried out in specific areas which will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session and social distancing will take place at all times between the PT and the member.
Bookings may be cancelled online or via the App at least 24 hours before the start of a session or this will be treated as a ‘no show’. In this case the session will be charged as taken and deducted from the remainder of your block of sessions.
Classes may vary between studios but we aim to keep core classes consistent between locations. We change up the timetable regularly, so if there’s a class you’re desperate to see let us know! We also like to provide sufficient notice when the timetable changes. If you are on our email list, you’ll ensure you don’t miss information about what’s happening at your local studio.
Our studios do not have private parking, and our high street/ central locations usually mean there is pay and display parking available in and around each studio, which may be free at certain times. Please check local parking zones or click here for more details parkopedia. Richmond card holders have 30mins free parking at St Margarets.
If you are in good, physical condition, with no serious health problems, then engaging in our active, fun, coached exercise sessions should be safe and comfortable for you. Please always inform one of our trainers before, during or after your session, should your health, wellbeing or physical condition change at all. We’re here to help.
If for whatever reason you are injured or sick, members can put their membership on hold and those on a package option, we can look to extend. Please provide a note from your doctor confirming this for our records.
We have a number of lower impact classes which can be adapted again depending on injury. So for some not all is lost!
New to exercise? What’s the best class for me to do?
All of our classes are suited for everyone of all abilities, so try as many classes as possible or the ones that sound more appealing to you. Our trainers are happy to guide you if you are unsure. As our classes are coached, we’re there to help you to understand what you need to do, and help you to test your perceived limits when you’re ready.
The general rule of thumb is that you can continue with forms of exercise that you were doing prior to pregnancy. However, we always recommend that you consult with your doctor. Some of our trainers are Pre-Post Natal qualified, so when you’re ready to share your happy news, we’d be delighted to support you though your pregnancy. Let us know as soon as possible by speaking to any members of the team. We’ll book you in to complete a prenatal questionnaire, and discuss the pregnancy journey, what to expect and look out for during training.
All pregnant women should follow the government’s advice on coronavirus.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions
Download our e-book “They did it and so can you”
Fitness wisdom and real stories from Rize trainers.
We Will Miss You All Immensely
Best Wishes To All